Just sharing what I got from rappler
and other online resource. Help me spread the message.
OPEN RELIEF OPERATIONS CENTERS
(as of 2:15pm, Wednesday, November 13, 2013)
Donors are advised to conduct due diligence before donating money directly to personal bank accounts. Ask the organization or individual receiving the deposit for an acknowledgement receipt and how they intend to spend the money.
For corrections or edits, please email: email@example.com or make a comment in the comments page.
- DSWD is accepting donations: NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (at the back of CAAP)
- Roel Montesa - 09263469927, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elma Pille - email@example.com
- Cash deposits accepted - DSWD Bank Acct. at Landbank of the Philippines Nos. 3122-1011-84 (current) and 3124-0055-81 (savings) Fe Catalina Ea - 09186281897
- Repacking of relief goods ongoing at DSWD-NROC, Pasay City. Interested volunteers can call 9318101 to schedule.
- DSWD Region 7 Field Office, MJ Cuenco Avenue Cor Gen Maxillom Ave, Brgy. Carreta, Cebu City is conducting ongoing relief operations. Contact Rico Algarme at (32) 232 9509 for inquiries.
- The Department of Health has actvated its hotline 24/7. For inquiries on how to donate, volunteer or extend any form of assistance, contact the DOH Health Emergency Management Staff in the Central Office through the following numbers:
Hotline: 711-1001, 711-1002
Trunkline: 743-83-01 local 2206, 101
MobileHotline: (0920) 949- 8419
- World Vision, an international Christian humanitarian, development and relief organization is accepting donations for Typhoon Yolanda survivors. Donor hotline 372-7777 or visit theirwebsite
- Operation Walang Iwanan - Gawad Kalinga
- World Food Programme Philippines is accepting donations through their website
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya pledge lines (02) 411-0183, 411-0182, 411-0115
Accepting relief goods and cash donations, with other drop-off points nationwide: Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro and Davao
- The Philippine Red Cross provides many ways to donate. Hotline: 143 Trunkline: 5270000
- You may also SMS donations by texting RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899(Globe) or 4143(Smart)
- Cebu Provincial Government, is in need of volunteers to repack relief goods for Northern Cebu, Leyte, and Bohol. Contact Ms. Evelyn Senajon at 254-7198 and 254-8397, PSWDO, Ground Floor Executive Bldg., Cebu Provincial Capitol.
- The Office of Senator Bam Aquino, Extension Room 23, 5/F Senate of the Philippines, GSIS Financial Complex, Pasay City, is accepting donations Monday to Thursday from 9am - 6pm. Contact Mr. Ares Goyena at (0917)621-6311.
- The Office of Senator Koko Pimentel is accepting donations at Office of Senator Koko Pimentel at Room 512, Senate of the Philippines, GSIS complex, Pasay City. For inquiries, contact (632) 552-6601 loc 5548 - 50 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer is accepting cash donations through the following accounts:
- BPI - C/A 4951-0067-56
Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.
Metrobank - C/A 7286-8109-30
Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.
Contact Bianca Casilag or Connie Kalagayan at 897-8808 or 899-4426.
- All LBC branches are accepting donations for typhoon Yolanda victims until November 30.
- All Pizza Hut and Taco Bell stoes (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen) are accpeting cash donations or through the purchase of eco bags worth P50 each.
- The Archdiocese of Manila is accepting cash donations for Yolanda Relief Fund. You may deposit in any of the following bank accounts:
- For Peso donations: BPI S/A #0053-2762-53.
- For USD donations: BPI S/A #0054-0089-53
- For Euro donations: BPI S/A #00545-0139-49
- Account name:ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF MANILA, BPI Plaza Cervantes Branch, Binondo, Manila
- For acknowledgement of donation, please contact or send deposit slip to: TREASURY AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT, Arzobispado de Manila,121 Arzobispo St., Intramuros, Manila
- TEL/FAX Nos. (632)5273852, 5273953
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC), through Jollibee Group Foundation (JGF), is now accepting donations for our kababayans affected by Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). Drop your donations in JGF coinbanks found in over 2,000 JFC stores (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal and Burger King) across the country. You may also opt to directly deposit your cash or check donations to these bank accounts:
- PESO ACCOUNT: Metrobank – Cubao Araneta Branch (Account Name: Jollibee Group Foundation - 473-7-47301401-3)
- DOLLAR ACCOUNT:BDO – Megamall BranchAccount Name: Jollibee Foundation, Inc.Account Number: 100661267008Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Ayala Malls/Ayala Land is accepting cash and check donations at "Alay sa Komunidad" BPI Account no. 0031-0684-95. Donations in kind (clothes, blankets, toiletries, medication, water, noodles, etc.) can be dropped off at the following Ayala Mall branches:
- Glorietta - 752-7272
- Greenbelt - 757-4853
- Alabang Town Center - 842-2782
- Ayala Center Cebu - (032)516-2035
- Market! Market! - 8867519
- Bonifacio High Street - 856-0523
- TriNoma 901-3000
- MarQuee Mall -(045)304-0806
- Abreeza Mall
- Harbor Point
- Centrio Mall
- Magsaysay, together with its corporate social responsibility arm, is accepting donations in cash and in kind.
In-kind donations are accepted in the ff. locations:ine: (0920) 949-
For cash donations, deposit directly to the either of the ff. accounts:
- Magsaysay Crew and Family Relations Office, G/F Magsaysay Building, 520 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila. Contact Mr. Jong Poblo or Mitch Buray at 09175709198, (02) 586-4361, or (02) 5268888 loc 9669 or 9624
- NMC Container Lines Inc, Lot 5-A Zuelling Ave., New Reclamation Area, Subangdaku, Mandaue, Cebu City. Contact Ms Flor Palmares at 09178354743 or (032) 232-2953
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, Iznart Street, Capitol Drive, Iloilo City. Contact (033) 335-8693 for inquiries
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, DOLL Building, 6th Street, Bacolod City. Contact (034) 433-9732
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, No. 49, Jose Gil Palma Street, Davao City. Contact (082) 227-7621
- PESO ACCOUNT: Homer Foundation Inc, Account No. SA: 4510-027195, BDO Universal Bank, BDO Luneta Manila
- DOLLAR ACCOUNT: Homer Foundation Inc, Swift Code: BNORPHMM, Account No. FCDU 4510-241057, BDO Universal Bank, BDO Luneta Manila
- For relief operations overseas: #YolandaPH (Haiyan): Filipinos worldwide heed call to action
- For the Ayala Foundation's 'Laging Handa Fund', overseas donors can use this online portal for donations.
- ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter and life-saving supplies to families around the world who are affected by disasters. Donations are welcome through its website. Know more about their efforts in the Philippines for victims of typhoon Yolanda (international codename Haiyan) here.
- A group of London-based Filipinos are accepting donations at 345 Croxted Road, London, SE24 9DB. You can also donate online thru: http://www.gofundme.com/movePH. For inquiries, e-mail Leng De Garcia at email@example.com or call +447528573082
- De La Salle University's Center for Social Concern and Action (COSCA) is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals via GlobalGiving.com. Credit and debit card donations accepted. Contact Joseph Rosal, Coordinator for Community Engagement, COSCA at 525-4267 or local 147 for more information.
- The Catholic Relief Services is accepting donations through their website and through Caritas Filipinas Foundation.
- Victory is accepting online donations for Yolanda relief efforts via BPI Express Online or credit card.
- Save the Children Philippines is collecting donations through its website. Save the Children has a team on the ground in Tacloban working to respond to this emergency. They are focusing on blankets and mosquito nets for the affected families. They are also accepting cash donations through the following bank accounts:
- UNICEF is accepting online cash donations thorugh its website.
- The 1000 Bear Hugs Project is accepting huggable-sized toys for Tacloban children from November 8 to December 9. Drop-off points for pre-loved toys will be announced on their Twitter profile shortly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mon Corpuz at (0917)796-1378
- The School of Saint Anthony is accepting donations through its website. Call Ava Ann Semorlan at 417-8565 loc 116 or 09228127601 for inquiries.
- ANCOP USA Foundation for international donations through this website.
- Aboitiz Foundation Command Center is accpeting cash donations through the Aboitiz Foundation’sUShare portal. Contact Danny Cerence at (0917)630-8172 for inquiries.
You may also deposit to the following accounts:
- Union Bank of the Philippines Account No. 10026-1070944
- City Savings Bank Account No. 200-20031301
Contact Rowena Astillo at (0917)630-4484 for inquiries.
- United States residents can make tax-deductable donations through the US Philippines Society.
- The Olahay Family from Sweden started an online fundraiser to help recover the homes of the children of San Roque, Tanauan, Leyte. You may support their campaign here.
- The Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada is appealing to members of credit unions and co-operatives across Canada for financial support to aid victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan. Donations can be made online or by mail to the Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada, 275 Bank Street, Suite 400, Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 2L6. Please indicate that your donation is designated for the Philippines Flood Relief Fund. Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $10.
- Michael Genove and other overseas Filipino workers in Singapore are holding a relief drive for victims of Typhoon Yolanda. They have donation boxes prepared at 52 Choa Chu Kang North 7 Regent Grove Tower B1, nearest MRT is Yew Tee. Michael may be contacted at +65 81281590.
- Give2Asia, a US-based social enterprise that serves as a catalyst for philanthropic investment in Asia, is collecting funds online for the Typhoon Yolanda victims. More details can be found on theirwebsite.
- Thresher Shark Divers is accepting donations To help the victims of the recent typhoon on Malapascua Island through a fundraising website.
- Groupon Philippines is accepting donations through its website.
- Streetlight Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Tacloban, Philippines, was directly in the path of typhoon Haiyan typhoon. You can help by donating by Pay Pal to: email@example.com. Or via bank: 4202 31 56606. IBAN: NO42 4202 31 56606 SWIFT: SPTRNO22
- Manila Surfers is conducting relief operations for Typhoon Yolanda victims in Guian, Eastern Samar. The list of drop off points can be seen here.
- Dalaw Kalinga, a non-profit organization duly registered and recognized by the Government, will be conducting medical mission and relief operations for the victims of the super typhoon. More details can be found in their website.
- Christ's Commission Fellowship is accepting bank and online donations through the following portals:
- Banco de Oro Ortigas Center Branch
G/F Mega Mall Building A
Julia Vargas Ave. corner Bank Dr., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550
For Peso Donations: Account No. 000-660974118
For Dollar Donations: Account No. 100-660981416 (Swift Code: BNORPHMM)
- For online donations:
Go to www.ccf.org.ph/give Select "Others" for Gift Recipient, and indicate "Yolanda Relief Funds" in the Comments. Forward the confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking purposes.
National Alliance for Filipino Concerns is accepting cash donations from overseas through their paypal account. Checks can be made payable to “St. George Fontana,” and on the memo line, write: “NAFCON Bayanihan Relief” to clearly allocate it for this purpose. Contact the following for more details:
Terrence Valen, NAFCON President
Northwest: Freedom Siyam; email@example.com; (206) 659–1896
Northeast: Michelle Saulon firstname.lastname@example.org (650) 808-5043
Midwest: Nerissa Allegretti email@example.com (224) 381-6888
Norcal: Ryan Leano firstname.lastname@example.org (626) 534-4971
Socal: Alex Montances email@example.com (253) 381-7444
- The Philippine National Police has activated a Relief Center at the PNP Gymnasium in Camp Crame, EDSA, Quezon City. Donated items are processed and repacked in the Center prior to shipment to DSWD relief depots in the disaster areas. Donors may contact Chief Inspector Christine Bagundol or PO1 Alwin Lumsac of the Police Community Relations Group (PCRG) thru mobile numbers 0928-5242472 or 09077215740.
- The Health Futures Foundation is accepting donations at Unit 6. 4/F The One Executive Office Building, #5 West Avenue, Quezon City. For inquiries, call (02) 411-8698 or 09195006802 or 09278921062. Cash donations are accepted through:
- Cash donations are accepted through:
Account name: Health Futures Foundation, Inc.
Branch: Unionbank Mayhaligue Branch
Account No.: 002470001992
- Volunteer to be part of the Sagip Samar Medical Team.
You must be:
- A licensed nurse or medical doctor
- Physically , emotionally and psychologically fit
- Committed to at least 5 days of volunteer workFill out the application form here.
- Online donations are accepted throught its website.
- For US donors, you may donate throught the Feed The Hungry donation page. Kindly indicate in the comments section of the Feed the Hungry donation page that the beneficiary is Health Futures Foundation, Inc-Sagip Samar. Your donations will be tax-deductible.
- UP Diliman USC Student Council, New CHK gym, UP Diliman, Commonwealth Avenue, Alex Castro, 0917-8725396, Tweet @uscupdiliman
- Tulong Kabataan: UP System, UP Office of the Student Regent are accepting donations in cash or kind. Dropoff point: Vinzon's Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Contact Eds (0927)384-1392 or Zie (0916)796-5740) for more information.
- Ateneo De Manila Disaster Response and Management Team is accepting cash donations. Check this page on how to donate. For inquiries contact the Office of the Vice President for Social Development at (632) 4266001 locals 4051, 4054, 4099.
- Citizen's Disaster Response Center is calling for donations and volunteer's at 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City. Call 929-9820 for inquiries.
- Rock Ed Philippines is focusing on donations of new underwear for victims of typhoon Yolanda. Drop off point is at Route 196 Bar along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. You may also deposit cash to BPI account# 3080-0073-44 of Rock Ed Phillipines. Tweet @gangbadoy for more details.
- AWANA Organization Philippines is accpeting donations starting Monday, November 10, 9am-6pm at 35-A Scout Tobias Street, Brgy Laging Handa in Quezon City. For cash donations, you may visit us at our office or deposit your donation to: BPI Family Bank (E. Rodriguez-Broadway Branch) Peso Current Account Number: 6871-0015-86 Dollar Current Account Number: 6874-0059-22 Swift: BOPIPHMM. Contact Jennifer Jansalin at (02) 376-5688 or 0928-8531693
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive is calling out for volunteers, food, medicine and non food donations. You can donate via Paypal or sign up to volunteer. Operations ongoing at the following addresses:
- Kabataan Partylist HQ: #5 Palosapis St., Brgy Amihan, Proj 3, Quezon City
- CEGP National Office: 37-C Yale St., Cubao, Quezon City
- LFS HQ,:1650 Sisa St., Sampaloc Karatula Up, Manila
- Lingap Gabriella Manila, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at 35 Scout Delgado St., Brgy. Laging Handa / 25 K-10th Street, West Kamias, Quezon City. Contact 374-3451 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Paref Northfield is accepting donations both in kind or in cash especially for those around the Tomas Morato area. Goods may be dropped off at Sct. Gandia corner Sct. Torillo, Brgy. Sacred Heart, QC. Contact r. Raul Arenas (Head-Northfield OSA) at 929-5615. Donations will be redirected to UA&P HOPES Relief Operations for deployment.
- Make Your Nanay Proud (MYNP) Foundation founded by Boy Abunda is accepting donations at the MYNP office, Unit 205 Heart of the City Condominium, Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City. For inquiries, contact Chessa Yutankin at 0906-512-6609. For cash and check donations, kindly deposit directly to MYNP's Banco De Oro (BDO) account:
- Account Name: Make Your Nanay Proud Foundation Inc.
- Savings Account Number: 001150270800
- Bank branch: Tomas Morato corner Kamuning Road.
- For donations to be acknowledged, fax the bank tranbsaction slip to (02) 4135868 or e-mail it firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, and contact number.
- Oplan Kaagapay/NOYLeads, Junior Chamber International Philippines (Philippine Jaycees) is accepting donations at 14 Don A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Ismael Penado at 749-9399 for inquiries.
- Simbahang Lingkod Ng Bayan (SLB) is launching Task Force Bangon Pilipinas, a call for humanitarian assistance for the survivors and affected families of the recent disasters which devastated our nation. Cash and check donations may be deposited here:
- SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN
Bank of the Philippine Islands (Loyola-Katipunan Branch)
BPI Peso Checking Account Number: 3081-1111-61
BPI Dollar Savings Account Number: 3084-0420-12
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
ROUTING NO: 021- 0000-21
- Or send directly to: SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN
Loyola House of Studies
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola House 1108, Quezon City
- Volunteers may contact:
MS.BERNIE V. ATON
Program Manager for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- The Center for Disaster Preparedness is accepting any kind of donations for the victims of TS Yolanda and Visayas' earthquake. Donations may be dropped off at the Center for Disaster Preparedness Foundation Inc. CSWCD bldg., R Magsaysay Ave. UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City. You may also call 926 6996, 928 7285.
- Youth Alliance Philippines Inc., is pooling donations (cash or in kind) for a relief operation and Medical Mission in Leyte in conduit with UP Pahinungod. Donation drop off point is at #28 Brixton Hill Street, Barangay Santol, Quezon City. Monetary donations may be deposited in this bank account:
- BPI: 1589 1220 18
- BDO: 000 301 000 816
- Please contact Althea Perez (09178388432) and Tina Arroyo (09064449166) for more details.
- The Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society is calling for donations in cash or in kind at Imacron Building, 115 Kamuning road, Quezon City from 10am to 4pm. Donations will be forwarded to GMA Kapuso Foundation. Contact Tess at (0922)829-7708.
- The Philippines Against Child Trafficking is accepting food and non-food donations at the PACT headquarters, Rm 316 Philippine Social Science Center, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. For inquiries, contact National Coordinator Maria Salome Ujano at (02) 929-0347 or (02) 355-4773 or email email@example.com
- Megawide Foundation and Megawide Construction Corporation is calling for donations in kind (non-perishable food, water, medicine, beddings, toiletries, etc) at the Megawide Office building, 20 N. Domingo St. Bgy. Valencia, Quezon City until November 15 from 9am to 7:30pm. Contact Anna Salgado at (0917)563-7629 for more details. Drop off points are at the building lobby.
- The Kaya Natin movementis accepting monetary and in kind donations (medicine, clothes, ready-to-eat food, soap, blankets, and rice) at 56D Esteban Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Donations will be accepted until November 13, from 9:00am to 8:00pm. For more information contact Paula or Mixie at (02) 990-3282. Monetary donations may be deposited through these bank accounts:
Account Name: KN Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership Inc.
Account Number: 3081-1173-72
Account Name: KN Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership
Account Number: 3084-0558-31
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers Relief Operations is accepting donations in cash or in kind atTeachers Center Building (ACT/QCPSTA office) at Mines st. corner Dipolog st. Bgy. Vasra, Quezon City. Contact Zenni at 426-2238 or (0917)499-8608 or Kris at 539-116 or (0915)571-9601 for inquiries.
- The Butterfly Project, a youth-oriented initiative is accepting donations at Moonleaf Katipunan, UP CMC, and Diliman Gender Office. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Goods will be distributed in Tacloban through DSWD in cooperation with the Office of Senator Bam Aquino.
- Akbayan Partylist, through its #Akbayanihan Relief Drive, is accpeting donations at Akbayan's national office at 36B Madasalin Street, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City. Cash donations can be deposited directly to Akbayan Citizen's Action Party, Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI), Kalayaan branch 1991 0086 55. E-mail the validated deposit slip to email@example.com or fax it to (02) 433-6831. Contact (02) 433-6933 or (02) 433-6831 for inquiries. Volunteers are also welcome. To volunteer, get in touch with Dondon Chan at 09178350342. Volunteers needed are medical volunteers such as doctors, nurses, medical students or any other medical giver and all-around volunteers ready to travel (by air or sea) and stay for at least a week in areas severely affected such as Region 7 (Daang Bantay and Bantayan) and Region 8 (Tacloban, Palo, Ormoc, Dulag, Tolosa, Guiuan, etc.
- The Community of the Resurrected Christ International, Inc is accepting donations in cash and kind. For donations in kind, drop them off at the CRC office: 3rd floor, Lola Taya Building, Quezon Avenue. For donation in cash, deposit to:
Account Name: Community of the Resurrected Christ International, Inc.
Account Number: 6831000951
Bank Account: BPI Family Bank
- The Climate Change Commission is accepting donations at its office at the LPLP Bldg in Malacanang. Medicines are preferred. Contact Chat or Lei at 735-3144 & 735-3069 for inquiries.
- Museo Pambata Foundation, Inc. is accepting in-kind donations in its office at the Roxas Boulevard cor. South Drive, Manila. For inquiries, contact (632) 523-1797 / 523-1798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Scholastica's College is accepting donations (cash or in kind). You may drop off the donations at 2560 Leon Guinto St., Manila, located behind DLS-College of St. Benilde. For cash donation, you may look for Sr. Selene or Dr. Rebecca Cacho. For donations through check or deposit, account name is St. Scholastica's College Manila, BDO account number 4580-000-210. If the donor is not based in Manila, inform the BDO manager that the deposit is for relief operations and have your fees waived. You may then email your transaction receipts to email@example.com for proper acknowledgment.
- Phi Yolanda Relief Operations of Phi Kappa Mu Fraternity and Phi Lambda Delta Sorority of UP Manila, Pagkalma Park, UP College of Medecine, Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila, Contact Miko - 09175129144 or Gela - 09277029488, tweet @PhiLambdaDelta
- Tulong Tomasino of the UST Simbahayan Community Development Office in Manila is accepting donations. Tweet @USTCSC
- Center for Social Action and Concern (COSCA) De La Salle University Manila, food and non food donations can be droped off at the COSCA Office 2nd Floor, Br Connon Hall. Contact Joseph Rosal at (0922) 899-2558 for inquiries.
- UP Ugnayan ng Pahinungod-Manila is organizing a university disaster response medical mission to Leyte with plans of relief distribution focused on Palo, Leyte. Contact Dr. Lulin Luz starting November 11, Monday (landline: 526-6950 and 526-6951) for inquiries and donations. In need of donations particularly medical supplies and volunteer MD's, nurses, and health care personnel and volunteers for packing of relief goods.
Sorok Uni Foundation Inc.
is accepting donations in cash and in kind for the victims in Visayas. Donations can be dropped off at Sorok Uni Foundation Inc. 3rd Flr. ECJ Bldg. Real St. Intramuros, Manila. Cash donations may be deposited to this bank account:
BPI Acct Name: Sorok Uni Foundation Inc.
Acct No. 4991-0015-52
Contact Ms. Bernadette or Ms. Grace at 025775999/ 09175921724 for more informtion. Their facebook account can be accessed here
- Caritas Damayan, Caritas Manila Inc is accepting relief goods at 2002 Jesus St. Pandacan, Manila. Cash donation may be coursed through:
- Peso bank accounts:
- BPI SA# 3063-5357-01
- BDO SA# 5600-45905
- PNB CA# 10-856-660001-7;
- UNION BANK CA# 00-030-001227-5
- Dollar bank accounts:
- BPI #3064-0033-55 (swift code BOPI PH MM)
- PNB #10-856-660002-5 (swift code PNB MPH MM)
- The MVP Tulong Kapatid Center will be open today from 9AM to 5PM to accept cash and relief goods at the Meralco Covered Tennis Court, Meralco Compound, Ortigas, Pasig City. Contact Eds Addun at (0939)913-3771 or 632-8301 for more details.
- The University of Asia and the Pacific is accepting donations (both in cash and in kind) for Typhoon Yolanda victims. Drop off point is at the Pearl Drive entrance of the school. For further information contact Erika Ng at 09175598862 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cash donations are also accepted through UA&P H.O.P.E.S. Relief Operations (http://go.uap.asia/donate) or through BPI Account No. 3993-0387-75 (Business Economics Association BEA). Email deposit slip to email@example.com. For more information contact 09177176212. Visit http://go.uap.asia/yolanda for more information on their relief operations.
- Operation Blessing Philippines is accepting donations in cash and kind at E. Rodriguez Ave. C5 Road cor. Corporal Cruz Bagong Ilog, Pasig City. Call 477-7802 to 04 or (0917)581-2603 for more details. Operation Blessing is also accepting volunteers for their partners in Cebu and other nearby areas.
- Christ's Commission Fellowship (CCF) is accepting donations at the CCF Center, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue corner C5 Road, Pasig City. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- Greenhills Christian Fellowship at Ruby corner Garnet Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City is accepting donations in cash only. Donations may be dropped off at their help/info desk and must be clearly labeled for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.