Malunggay leaves are great sources of Vitamin A, B-Vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron. What’s more, the leaves are also rich in sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine.
Due to its high content of potent antioxidants Vitamins A, C, and E, Malunggay is an outstanding neutralizer of unstable free-radicals that can react with and damage other molecules. Antioxidants diminish wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. They may also prevent the onset of various chronic disorders like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
Malunggay is widely considered a “wonder vegetable” because of its immense nutritional value. It helps promote good eyesight and digestion. It may also provide help in cases of scurvy, asthma, earache and headaches.
And due to its exceptional calcium content, it is consumed by lactating mothers to produce more milk to feed their babies. That’s why Malunggay is referred to as “Mother’s Best Friend”.
Now you can get all the health-giving benefits of Malunggay without the hassle of gathering leaves and preparing dishes. EACH CAPSULE OF ATIENZA NATURALE CONTAINS 500mg OF PURE AND FRESH MALUNGGAY so you get only the nutrients and minerals that will give your body the health boost and protection it needs.
THE POWER OF MALUNGGAY IN A CAPSULE!
Each capsule of Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsule contains Vitamins, Iron, Calcium and Antioxidants.
WHAT MAKES MALUNGGAY THE WONDER GULAY?
- Its leaves are good sources of iron, calcium, ascorbic acid and phosphorus.
- Malunggay can help lower blood pressure, aid in relieving pain caused by rheumatism, headache and migraines.
- Malunggay is an anti-tumor plant rich in very potent antioxidants which may help prevent the onset of various chronic diseases like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
- Internal organs are said to benefit from malunggay, good for treating liver and spleen problems and for joint pains.
- Malunggay is a proven “Galactogogue”, valuable for lactating women as it helps stimulate milk production for feeding babies.
- Malunggay has been extensively studied by the Food and Nutrition Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology with a stamp of approval and recommendation.
- In 2014, physicians at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) – Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center (OMMC)’s Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care Unit embarked on a landmark study presenting the potential use of malunggay as a natural alternative to standard preparations used for lowering and regulating blood sugar. To ensure that the malunggay in the study was administered in standardized doses, the research team opted to use Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsules, as it featured the purest form of the herb in a medium that could be taken conveniently. According to Doctors Rainier Nery Mozo and Imelda Caole-Ang, an extract derived from malunggay was instrumental in reducing Hemoglobin A1c, a key indicator in the level of blood glucose, in a control group of 60 patients at the OMMC. The study showed a mean reduction of 0.6% in the blood glucose of involved patients after regular dosage of malunggay capsules.
- VCAPS – Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsule is encapsulated in vegetable capsules not in animal based substances.
- Each capsule contains 500mg. of pure and fresh Malunggay leaves.
- US FDA Facility Reg. No.: 17069452532
- FDA LTO No.: RDI-MM-FW-5253
- Avaialble at all Mercury Drugstores and other leading drugstores nationwide.
*This is Press Release