Do you have issues in managing your employees? Are you looking for effective ways to develop your workforce? Get some sound advice from experts and leaders in the field of human resource management (HRM)?
The People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) will be holding an innovative learning event entitled Project sHaRe: Strengthening Human Resource Management on August 24, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Meralco Multi-Purpose Hall, Ortigas, Pasig City.
This momentous event will feature industry experts and distinguished practitioners who will share their knowledge and ideas that will help organizations in resolving workplace issues and challenges while sharing best practices and learning with fellow people managers.
New trends and relevant information on recruitment, learning and development, compensation and management, organization development and labor relations will be discussed by the notable resource persons:
- Mr. Bobby T. Marquez, Jr. (Former VP for HR of HSBC, Alcatel and Sterling Tobacco)
- Mr. Gerry A. Plana, FPM (Chief Executive, Investors in People Philippines)
- Mr. Patricio A. Picazo (HR Executive with more than 20 years of practice and multi-industrial exposure)
- Atty. Ranulfo P. Payos, DPM (1989-90 PMAP President)
- Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo (Immediate PMAP Past President)
- Mr. Rene M. Gener, DPM (PMAP Executive Director)
PMAP, the premier organization of people managers and HR practitioners in the country, is inviting SMEs, HR practitioners, people managers, students, members of the academe and business professionals in this summit. Investment fee is P1,500 inclusive of am and pm snacks, lunch and certificate of attendance.
For registration and sponsorship pcakages, please feel free to get in touch with Mr. Mark Maghirang (firstname.lastname@example.org) through tel. no. 726-1532 locals 303, 304 or 323.
*This is Press Release