Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, celebrates 9.9 Super Shopping Day by offering All Day Sitewide Free Shipping ₱0 minimum spend on September 9. In addition, consumers can look forward to flash deals up to 90% off, 100% cashback and discount vouchers, and amazing prizes to take home from Shopee’s ₱1 Game.
Ruoshan Tao, Head of Marketing at Shopee Philippines, said, “We are thrilled with the overwhelming support from all our users since the launch of our annual 9.9 Super Shopping Day. This year, Filipinos can expect even more exciting offers, including no minimum spend Free Shipping, hourly flash deals, and vouchers released throughout September 9. We hope to have everyone join us in celebrating 9.9 Super Shopping Day.”
Get Ready for This Year’s 9.9 Super Shopping Day
On September 9, users will be treated to 24 hours of non-stop promotions and deals. Key highlights are:
- All Day Sitewide Free Shipping with ₱0 Minimum Spend: Users can avail sitewide free shipping for 24 hours during 9.9 Super Shopping Day.
- 24 rounds of Flash Deals: Users can look forward to an upsized session of flash deals to score their favorite products for as low as ₱9.
- Top celebrities to host Shopee Quiz and Shopee Live: Users can tune in to the Shopee app to see Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards on September 9.
- Stand a chance to win 9 smartphones on ₱1 Game: Users can play Shopee’s ₱1 Game for a chance to take home an Apple iPhone XS Max, Vivo X21, and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 for only ₱1.
- Voucher giveaways: Users can watch out for 100% cashback vouchers and discount vouchers up for grabs for a limited time only.
- Leading industry players join 9.9 Super Shopping Day: Users can get exclusive promotions from Metrobank, GrabExpress, and Gerry’s Grill.
Discounts Up to 90% off from Leading Brands
Users can choose from millions of items across categories with discounts up to 90% off. Top brands including P&G Olay, Silverworks, Maybelline, Anker, Enfagrow, and Globe will also be giving consumers exclusive deals for 9.9 Super Shopping Day.
These are the deals that consumers can score on September 9:
- P&G Olay: Users can get their hands on the P&G Olay Skin Total Effects Whip, Skin Total Effects 7in1 Day Cream, and other popular Olay products at amazing discounts during Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day.
- Silverworks: Users can look forward to exclusive bundle deals and up to 80% off on all Silverworks products.
- Maybelline: Users can stay tuned from 12AM-2AM and 12NN-2PM to enjoy up to 50% off on flash deals on Maybelline best-sellers. Consumers can also score their favorite products including the Maybelline Sensational Liquid Matte Lip Tint, Fit Me Matte Poreless Liquid Foundation, and more.
- Anker: Users can score Anker power banks, speakers, and cameras at up to 20% off during 9.9 Super Shopping Day.
- Enfagrow: Users can get Enfagrow’s newest product, Enfagrow A+ Four Powdered Milk Drink 3.6kg, launching on September 9.
- Globe: Users can shop at the Globe Official Store to get up to 50% off on the Globe at Home Prepaid Wifi, Motorola Moto Z Play, and Cherry Mobile Flare Sport Smartwatch.
Find out more about 9.9 Super Shopping Day at https://shopee.ph/99.
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.