MANILA, JULY 29, 2020 - Calling all shoppers and fashionistas! Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, is giving away over ₱450,000 worth of prizes at Shopee Live’s 8.8 Fashionista Comeback. From July 29 to August 7, viewers can tune in to the following fashion challenges, trivial games, and fashion quizzes to win brand giveaways, ShopeePay credits, brand vouchers, and Shopee coins.
Users can join in the fun with these following Shopee Live activities:
- 8.8 Sulit OOTDs: Users can score amazing deals and participate in two featured live stream segments to win cash prizes. For Style on a Budget, viewers have to create a full outfit based on the budget given while Shopee Fashion Icon Day encourages users to post a side-by-side photo of their OOTDs inspired by their favorite fashion icon.
- 8.8 Fashion Challenge: On August 7, users can participate in three games, namely Guess Who, Fashion Truth or Dare, Who Wore it Better, for a chance to win up to ₱30,000. To win in these games, viewers should guess the personality based on their iconic looks, answer trivia questions correctly, and vote for the live streamer with the best outfit.
- Daily Suki Shopper: From August 1 to 7, there will be one winner of ₱2,000 worth of ShopeePay credits daily. On August 8, two winners can win ₱8,000 worth of ShopeePay credits each. Daily Suki Shopper segment chooses the winners via raffle draw*. To join, viewers must purchase any product during a live streamers’ episode. One check-out is equivalent to one raffle entry.
- Deals and Promos: Aside from discount vouchers and featured brand deals, users can also enjoy exclusive discounts from fashion brands such as:
- Shoe King footwears up to 66% off
- Perfect On bags and Vivibag products up to 80%
The Shopee 8.8 Fashion Sale is happening from July 23 to August 8. Shoppers can look forward to free shipping for selected stores, deals as low as ₱8, mix-and-match bundle deals, and ShopeePay fashion vouchers. Users can also enjoy exclusive offers from leading brands such as Silver Kingdom, Hanford, Maybelline, Primer Group, Penshoppe, and iTrends.
For more information about the Shopee 8.8 Fashion Sale, visit https://shopee.ph/m/double-double.
Download the Shopee app for free on Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It was launched in 7 markets in 2015 to connect consumers, sellers, and businesses in the region.
Shopee offers an easy, secure, and engaging experience that is enjoyed by millions of people daily. It offers a wide product assortment, supported by integrated payments and logistics, as well as popular entertainment features tailored for each market. Shopee is also a key contributor to the region’s digital economy with a firm commitment to helping brands and entrepreneurs succeed in e-commerce.
Shopee is a part of Sea Limited (NYSE:SE), a leading global consumer internet company. In addition to Shopee, Sea’s other core businesses include its digital entertainment arm, Garena, and digital financial services arm, SeaMoney. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology.