Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan officially kicks off Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day, with over two weeks of unmissable promotions. From February 15 to March 3, users can enjoy free shipping for purchases as low as ₱99, flash sales as low as ₱33, and Shopee vouchers worth ₱3 million. A mega lineup of top local and international brands, including Maybelline, Vivo, Reckitt Benckiser, Betadine, and Robinsons Appliances will also join Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day to offer exclusive deals at up to 90% off.
Martin Yu, Associate Director, Shopee Philippines, said, “Shopee has had a superb start to the year after our popular Shopee 2.2 Double Double Sale, and we are excited to build on this momentum with Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day. We also launched our new commercial in the Philippines featuring our regional brand ambassador, BLACKPINK, this week and it has been a huge hit. As a young, talented, and passionate group of artistes, BLACKPINK is the perfect representation of Shopee’s brand values and spirit. We are proud to partner them for Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day, and we look forward to working with BLACKPINK and YG Group to co-create more exciting initiatives to engage our users in the Philippines.”
17 days of mega deals and mega savings
Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day promises 17 days of non-stop promotions, highlighted by:
- Games Day on February 24, featuring an expanded 2 rounds of Shopee Quiz and 8 rounds of Shopee Shake respectively.
- Vouchers Day on February 25, where users can save more through a huge array of vouchers, including attractive sitewide vouchers for use on any purchase on Shopee.
- Flash Sale Day on February 27, packed with 10 rounds of flash sales and free shipping on all flash sale items.
Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day hits its peak on March 3. On this day, users can indulge in a full day of mega-sized promotions including free shipping, 10 rounds of flash sales starting at ₱33, as well as 2 and 8 rounds of Shopee Quiz and Shopee Shake respectively.
Countless deals from the biggest brands and partners only on Shopee
Shopee has teamed up with a mega lineup of top brands, including Maybelline, Vivo, Reckitt Benckiser, Betadine, and Robinsons Appliances to offer various exclusive deals on the hottest branded items only at Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day:
- Maybelline: Up to 30% off fan-favourite items including Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara, SuperStay Matte Ink City Edition, and more
- Reckitt Benckiser: Buy 1 Take 1 deals on the most popular products from Lactum, Enfagrow, and Sustagen from February 27 to March 3
- Robinsons Appliances: Up to 50% off a wide assortment of televisions, gadgets, and home and kitchen appliances, with an exclusive flash sale during Shopee Home Day on February 21
In addition, Shopee has partnered with Nestle and Platinum Karaoke to run two Super Brand Days during Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day. In line with a growing preference among Filipino online shoppers for premium products, Nestle and Platinum Karaoke will each provide a full day of unbeatable promotions exclusively on Shopee:
- Up to 90% off all brand items on Nestle Super Brand Day on February 22
- Up to 65% off all brand items on Platinum Karaoke Super Brand Day on March 1
- Free shipping with no minimum spend on both Super Brand Days
Finally, leading partners including Metrobank, SM Advantage Card, and Cebu Pacific will join Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day to deliver even greater cost-savings to shoppers. For instance, from February 20 to March 3, Metrobank credit cardholders can enjoy ₱300 off their purchase with a minimum spend of ₱1,500 on Shopee. SM Advantage Card will also be giving fans of The SM Store a special ₱100 off when they shop at least ₱500 on the Official SM Store on Shopee from February 20 to March 3.
For more information about Shopee 3.3 Mega Shopping Day, visit http://shopee.ph/3-3
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
Post a Comment