Among the Restaurants in Marikina why Salliano's Restaurant and Bar in Marikina City?
I'm sure we had this experience in our life when we use to spend some time with our classmate's house and enjoying the meal specialties of their family, then the ball then from there as to what house will the next visit be. And that's exactly what the owners use to do on their younger age, lucky that all of their parent's got their own specialties and really got some skills in cooking. In affect, that's most of the menu's that you can also experience when you dine. Plain and Original recipes that their Mom, Grandma had as well as their own personal recipes for some of the dishes.
Here are just some of them:
1. Mocha and Caramel Frappucion - P150
- they are using the same coffee maker that your famous coffee shop had and for me, the taste is better in sallianos
2. Truffle Carbonara - P280
- familiar taste that is delicious
3. Meatballs ala Salliano - served with grilled pita bread - P380
- aside from the good taste and presentation, boy! those were big balls!
4. Osso Bucco with Gremolata Sauce - P320
- saucy and yummy, one rice won't be enough
5. Callos - P270
- one of the dishes that will remind you of home, hint of spiciness is well paired off with the hint of sour flavor of the tomato
6. Pugon Fired Salliano's Pork Cracking-P420
- tasty, but you better watch your heart and cholesterol level
7. Three-Cheese Artichoke Dip served with toasted Baguette - P220
- nice appetizer to get you ready for the main dish of your choice
8. Country Fried Chicken - P390
- not too salty not sweet, just okay. once you start, you can't stop
9. Classic Fish and Chips - P220
- another good pulutan if you'll ask me, they serve beer anyway!
10. Pasta de Mariscos - P290
- your other choice for pasta if you're craving for sea food
11. Castarones de Salliano-P130
- this is the dessert! fusion of cassava cake and macaroons
12. Paella ala Salliano-P490
- this is special, using 4 types of rice and mixed with a special wine, definitely not your ordinary paella and for the record, it can definitely make you feel full
13. Lemonade Iced Tea
14. Strawberry Juice
15. BBQ Pork and Beef Ribs served with Spanish Rice - P370
- recommended if you're craving for that Barbeque best fit with Spanish rice