Friday, July 19, 2019
6 Fun Ways to Celebrate Denim at SM
You can never have too much of denim. From day to night, this fashion staple can make you look timeless or trendy. Take the whole squad to your favorite SM malls to shop and celebrate everything denim this July!
“We all know that denim will never go out of style. This July, SM Supermalls has prepared exciting deals and fun-filled activities for our valued customers, especially for fashion and denim enthusiasts,” said SM Supermalls marketing SVP Jonjon San Agustin.
Here are 6 ways to celebrate denim love at SM:
1. Denim Sale. Shop till you drop as SM offers month-long deals with up to 70% off on denim finds from participating stores!
2. Paint Your Denim. Unleash your creative side by adding a pop of color and fun – more buttons, glitter, and more – on your fave denim pieces for the whole month of July!
3. Denim Moves. Impress the crowd and dance your heart out in stylish, sexy denim happening at the activity area in select SM malls nationwide.
4. Donate Your Denim. Give your pre-loved denim a new life. Drop by your nearest SM mall and donate them for a cause this July!
5. Denim World. Take IG-worthy photos by posing the larger-than-life “CELEBRATE EVERYTHING DENIM” installations – complete with neon lights and sequin-filled backdrop for the whole month of July.
6. #DenimWalkAtSM. Transform the treadmill into an instant catwalk and flaunt your best denim ensemble for a chance to win exciting giveaways. Catch the #DenimWalkAtSM in the following SM malls: Masinag and Sta. Rosa (July 6), Fairview and San Jose Del Monte (July 7), Manila and Sta. Mesa (July 13), East Ortigas and San Lazaro (July 14), Bicutan (July 20), San Mateo and Megamall (July 21), North EDSA and Marikina (July 27), Dasmariñas and BF Parañaque (July 28).
Don’t forget to grab a copy of SM Shopmag this July with Kobe and Andre Paras on the cover – available at National Bookstore branches, prestige lounges, and information booths in SM malls nationwide or you may download the online magazine via Magzter app or www.smshopmag.com.
For exclusive news about SM Supermalls, visit www.smsupermalls.com, or follow its social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@SMSupermalls).