Kuala Lumpur, 11 July 2019 – The Vivo Y12 will be available in Malaysia from 13 July 2019 onwards at all Vivo Concept Stores, authorised dealers and collaboration partners nationwide. The phone sports 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM with an extra 256 GB via its Micro SD slot..
The phone comes with a 6.35-inch touchscreen display powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with a huge 5,000mAh battery.
Fitted with AI Triple Camera, 13MP + 8MP + 2MP in the rear and an 8MP selfie camera at the front, the Y12 also packs a punch with Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light sensors and an E-Compass.
Running on the FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie, the Y12 is a dual-SIM smartphone with connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G and 4G.
The Vivo Y12 will come in Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red colours and will retail for the recommended retail price of RM599.
- LCD, 6.35-inches HD+
- 2.0GHz octa-core, Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM
- 5,000mAh high capacity battery
- 13MP+8MP+2MP Triple AI Camera with 8MP Selfie Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM support with dedicated 256GB microSD slot
- Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red Colours
- Funtouch OS 9 (based on Android 9 Pie)