What is Dine Philippines?
Dine Philippines is a seminar series organized by Courage Asia that brings together the expert advice, trending concepts, and inspiring ideas that promote a healthier business atmosphere for the food industry. Set in key provincial venues, it is the largest gathering of its kind, reaching an audience of close to 10,000 stakeholders by each year.
The current foot traffic and tourism initiative of Ozamiz City is a key player in mapping the event in Northern Mindanao, specifically in Ozamiz. The culinary flavors of Ozamiz has already been featured in national TV and magazine making more people in the food industry more curious about what the city can offer to the business atmosphere. That makes Ozamiz City ready for Dine Philippines.
Johann’s Cuisine 3.0 The Promenade located in Barangay Lam-An Hi-way is a proud host of the first and ever Dine Ozamiz from March 2-3, 2017 and you are invited to support a strong educational component with several seminars, cooking expedition and networking dinner. This 2 day celebration will feature a travel fair, hotel and restaurants, a job fair and a launch of the ultimate food fair, The OZAMIZLICIOUS.
We are hoping (name of newspaper, radio or television station) will want to partner with us in promoting these exciting events.
As a media sponsor, we would like your assistance in (airing/publishing) news stories, public service announcements and event notices, advertising and other items of interest that will help promote the week’s activities to your (listeners, viewers, readers).
In return, we will include your (newspapers, stations) name and logo on:
• Inclusion of Company name and logo on all press related releases
• Option to distribute company-provided flyers (within the site)
• Option to do sampling and product merchandising (selling) (within the site)
• Inclusion of company name in the official banner of activity (stage area)
• Inclusion of company name on a banner displayed in Ozamiz City for the whole month of March - May
• Airing of TVC/AVP materials placed on 2 LED video screen within the activity area of the venue
• Jingle playback at the venue before the event proper
• Brand logo inclusion and mentions on all social network
ACTIVITY FOR MARCH 2, 2017
EVENT: CREATIVE LUNCH BOX COMPETITION - Make your Own Bento Box
When it comes to a packed lunch, the bento box is one of the most entertaining ways to send kids off to school. It may seems like it’s all kinds of crazy to spend so much time on a lunch, but as you can see from the following photos, the result is a work of art! At Dine Ozamiz, we will invite different stakeholders to create their own lunchbox masterpiece using San Miguel – Purefoods products & it’ll be super fun!
FIRST PHASE – STUDENTS
Open to all culinary and or HRM students
SECOND PHASE – MOMS
Open to all Moms
• With a minimum purchase of 500 worth of receipt from any San Miguel- Purefoods products, anyone can be a contestant
• Members can be only up to 3
• Dine Ozamiz will provide ingredients as well as additional tools that can be used for doing the decorations
• Theme: Let your imagination fly . Can be anything really, it doesn't have to be Japanese either, rational, modern or whatever kind of style is fine as long as it's a meal in a box/container.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Food Balance: We'll not only look at how cute or pretty your bento is, but also if your bento is well balanced. Let's say, a bit of carb, meat, veggies, fruit, etc. instead of just rice with a cute nori face.
Colour Balance: People would be more attracted to your bento (including us, judges) if your bento doesn't look too dull.
Creativity: Impress us with your creativity
ACTIVITY FOR MARCH 3, 2017
CHEF SHOWDOWN – using local ingredients
- Chef Bruce Lim
- Chef Dino Datu
- Chef Datu Pendatun
- Chef Jam Melchor
- Johann Dagandara
ACTIVITY FOR MARCH 4, 2017
Business to business
The Promenade Open House
Thursday, March 2, 2017
What is Dine Philippines?