An old saying reminds us that we should always count our blessings. However, with all the stress and problems that we encounter on a daily basis, this sometimes becomes difficult to do. It is easier to complain than to express gratitude for the big and small good things that we receive.
Everyday, we have to take time to be thankful for the blessings we have. Here is a quick list to remind you of some of the things you can say ‘thank you’ for:
· Be thankful for the opportunities that are about to come your way.
· Be thankful for the possibility of turning things around.
· Be thankful for the great moments you had this year.
· Be thankful for the chance to become better and better each day.
· Be thankful for the choices you’re allowed to make.
· Be thankful for the clothes that are keeping you warm.
· Be thankful for the love you receive from the people around you.
· Be thankful for your friends.
· Be thankful for your family.
Join SM in celebrating the #NationalThankYouDay, today, November 26 in all its malls nationwide. This year’s celebration officially begins at 9:00 AM with a Thanksgiving mass. For the rest of the day, you can enjoy the exciting dining deals for lechon dishes and food bundles in various restaurants and capture fun snapshots at the “Thank You” photo area with your loved ones. This week, you can spend time and create memorable moments at SM with the people you are truly thankful for.
For more information about the #NationalThankYouDay celebration at SM, please visit www.smsupermalls.com, or follow SM’s official social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber.
So, have you said ‘thank you’ today?